A respirator is a medical device that is used to support breathing in people who have difficulty breathing or are unable to breathe on their own. Respirators are used in intensive care units and operating rooms in hospitals, where they help people with lung disease, sleep apnea syndrome, respiratory failure and other respiratory diseases. In this category, we present used and functional ventilators from the leading brands on the market. All offered used ventilators are in working order and ready for efficient operation. Choosing a used ventilator for your clinic, you not only opt for proven high-quality medical equipment, but also save on the cost of purchase.
Used ventilator - a solution for intensive care
The primary function of ventilators is to deliver the right amount of oxygen to the patient's body to keep the respiratory system working properly. The ventilator is able to deliver oxygen to the patient automatically, according to the needs of the body, or manually, if the patient requires respiratory support only during certain medical procedures. Respirators are extremely important in treating patients who have difficulty breathing or are unable to breathe on their own. Respirators used in hospitals and intensive care units have many functions, such as monitoring the patient's respiratory function, controlling oxygen flow, maintaining constant airway pressure, administering additional moisture, and preventing infections through the use of special filters. When using a ventilator, it is important that medical personnel take proper care of the patient and the device. Patients must be monitored for proper organ function while using the ventilator. In the case of ventilators integrated with monitors, medical personnel can closely monitor the patient's respiratory function and respond as needed. The presented used ventilators are very carefully checked for working efficiency and suitability. We offer used ventilators from the best manufacturers on the market including: Drager, Viasys and others. All used medical devices meet medical requirements and standards.
Used respirators - types of respirators offered
There are several types of used respirators presented in this category. Each respirator has its individual use and characteristics. Read the description of the presented models of used ventilators or contact our expert department.
Depending on the availability of the offer in this category, we present different types of used ventilators. Among the most popular are:
- Positive pressure ventilators - are used to provide additional pressure in the patient's airway during inspiration. Positive pressure ventilators are used to treat patients with lung diseases, sleep apnea syndrome and other respiratory conditions.
- Volumetric ventilators - are used to deliver a specific volume of air during inspiration. Volumetric ventilators are used to treat patients who have difficulty breathing, but are still able to breathe on their own.
- Continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) ventilators - are used to provide constant airway pressure during inhalation and exhalation. CPAP ventilators are used to treat patients with sleep apnea syndrome and other respiratory diseases.
- BIPAP (bi-level) respirators - are used to deliver air at two levels of pressure. Bi-level ventilators are used to treat patients with respiratory failure or diseases that require continuous oxygen delivery.
- Transport ventilators - are used to provide respiratory support to patients during transport from one location to another. Transport ventilators are portable and lighter than stationary ventilators, making them easier to transport.
- Pediatric ventilators - are used to provide respiratory support for children. Pediatric ventilators come in different sizes and are tailored to the needs of young patients.
Each type of ventilator should be used depending on the individual needs, age and condition of the patient. Positive-pressure and volumetric ventilators are most commonly used in hospitals and intensive care units because they allow the patient's breathing to be controlled automatically or manually. CPAP ventilators are used to treat patients with sleep apnea syndrome, and bi-level ventilators are used to treat patients with respiratory failure. Transport ventilators are very useful for transporting patients from one location to another, and pediatric ventilators are tailored to the needs of the youngest patients.
Advantages of buying a used ventilator
Before buying a particular model of used ventilator, it is worth contacting the Medsystems team to get all the additional technical information about the device. A used ventilator costs much less than a new model, which allows you to equip an intensive care unit with efficient medical equipment without incurring huge costs. It is worth noting that all offered models of used ventilators are very carefully prepared for intensive care unit operation. Our team of experts verifies each used ventilator for quality, suitability and the possibility of continued long-term use. The models of used ventilators offered in this category are available immediately. After purchase, we immediately ship the used medical equipment in a secure shipment delivered by a courier service. We ship used ventilators to customers all over the world.
If you have additional questions about used ventilators, please contact us:
Phone: +48 533 534 050
Whatsapp: +48 533 534 050
Viber: +48 533 534 050
Landline: +48 749 21 00